Driving school for “fresh” drivers
What makes me competent to be your driving instructor?
• Active driver since 2009.
• On my 1st driver’s exam (which I didn’t passed), the policeman who was in a commission said that I was driving better than anyone who passed that day.
• My father recently said that I am now a “driver of trust” 🙂 /PS that guy just doesn’t praise anyone/
• An ex-girlfriend paid tribute to me as she was praised as an excellent “woman driver” just because of what she learned from me.
• I am driving in Belgrade almost every day.
• I drive the secondary way Belgade-Montenegro (and back) minimum once a year.
• I drive the highway very often.
• I received the recognition of the following skills: Transfer of knowledge, Communication, Presentation skills.
• And probably the most important thing – the work method: Christian (human) approach.
Apply and learn how to drive without fear!